“Welcome to our Fun Stampers Journey “May Flowers & Growth” Blog Hop! I’m so happy you’re hoppin’ along! If you arrived here from Carol Norby’s blog, you’re on the right track. If not, that’s ok too! Just continue the hop and you’ll come full circle.
This is my first time participating in a Blog Hop!!! I am really excited to be hoppin’ along and even more excited that the first time I am playing, the theme is FLOWERS! I love flowers! ….and this time of year, in Florida, there are so many beautiful flowers blooming…..everywhere!!! I also love to “fussy cut” the stamped images. Stamping and fussy cutting is better than therapy!!! 😆 Hope you like it.
Fun Stampers Journey Supplies:
Stamp Sets; Lead Me, Summer Garden, Fusion Ink; Watermelon Fusion, Bubble Gum, Black Licorice, Paper; Whip Cream and Black Licorice C.S. and Journey Basics Pastels Paper Pack. Accessories; Circle die
Technique; Used Fusion Blending solution and reinkers to color the flowers and leaves. I love “fussy cutting” so I cut the flowers and leaves out. Some are directly on C.S. and some are popped up.
“Thanks for hopping to my blog. Please head over to Sharon Olson Venclauskas’ blog to see what she has to share.”
The complete list of participants and blogs to hop to are listed below:
1. Christine Pennington : http://www.christinepennington.com/my-blog/FSJ-may-flowers.html
2. Betsye Rose Cimino Erazo: http://betsyerose.blogspot.com/2016/05/april-showers-bring-may-flowers.html
4. Heather Flaherty: http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com/2016/05/FSJMayFlowers.html
5. Wilma Payne: http://stampintotheoldies.blogspot.com/2016/04/mayflowers.html
7. Charlene Lindsey Leasor: http://charsjourney.com/index.php/2016/05/15/journey-blooms-blog-hop-may/
8. Sharon Olson Venclauskas: http://www.bloomsbysharon.com/may-flowers-blog-hop/
9. Sandra Kay Tate: http://craftingwithsandra.blogspot.com/2016/05/may-blog-hop.html
10. Ruth Cooper: http://www.sassyangelsstudio.com/journey-blog-hop-may-flowers/